Press release / Elective General Assembly
The Tunisian Association for the Defense of Individual Freedoms (ADLI)
February 26, 2020
Hereby, the Tunisian Association for the Defense of Individual Freedoms, informs its members and the general public that an elective assembly was held on Wednesday February 26 at 6 p.m. in the premises of the association, in accordance with the convocation and the announcement that was made. the course of the session followed the following agenda:
- Reading, discussion and approval of the due moral and financial reports for the year 2018.
- Reading, discussion and approval of the moral and financial reports for the year 2019.
- The election of the new office.
The Tunisian Association for the Defense of Individual Freedoms (ADLI) Is pleased to inform you of the composition of its new office as follows:
- Ms. Soumya Belhaj, President.
- Mr. Ahmed Aloui, Treasurer.
- Mr. Mohamed Anoir Zayani, Secretary General
- Mrs. Emna Samemari, Assistant Treasurer.
- Mr. Rachid Bouchaddakh, Vice President.
- Mr. Wahid Chehed, Deputy Secretary General and Communication Officer.
- Ms. Jinan Limam, Member.
- Mr. wahid ferchichi,, Honorary President.
For the Adli office
Monday, March 2, 2020